|← Previous||Next →|
|Nidoran♀ is a small, quadruped, rodent-like Pokémon. It has large, spiny ears, oversized front teeth, red eyes, and a pair of whiskers on each cheek. It is light blue with several darker blue spots. There are two white claws on each of its paws. Its back is covered with small toxic spines, and it has a small forehead horn. The poison secreted by the spines and horn is extremely potent, and even a scratch from its horn or a drop of poison from its barbs can be deadly. However, this docile Pokémon only uses its poison when it feels threatened. Nidoran♀ lives in open spaces, such as savannas and plains. Nidoran♀ is an exclusively female Pokémon, Nidoran♂ being its male counterpart.|
- Poison Point: Poisons target if target uses physical moves.
- Rivalry: Deals more damage to same gender targets.
- Hustle: Raises Pokemon's Attack but lowering Accuracy.
- For Elemental moves learnable by Elemental Nidoran F, refer to this page.
|Level up (edit)|
|Reduces target's Defense by 1.|
|Hits target twice in each attack.|
|Might poison the target.|
|Hits target for 2-5 times in each attack.|
|Might cause target to flinch.|
|25||Helping Hand||---||30s||Can't Miss||---||Ally|
|31||Toxic Spikes||---||60s||---||Can't Miss||100%||Enemy|
|Poisons the target that walks through.|
|Might reduces target's Defense by 1.|
Damage Taken Edit
- For the type weakness of Elemental Nidoran F, refer to this page.
- Main article: List of Pokemon Weaknesses